T&T Game Codes
WARNING! THIS PAGE CONTAINS INFORMATION DESIGNED TO HELP DIFFERENT AUTHORS LINK THEIR SOLITAIRE AND GM ADVENTURES TOGETHER. THERE ARE DEFINITELY SPOILERS BELOW!
The T&T Game Codes concept (more...) was something dreamed up by various members of Trollhalla (including Khayd'haik, Vella, G'noll, Naharaht, M'oskqorrg, Vhennrronnn, Trrebmahl and others) as a way for the community to help track cross-adventure items, ability or links. Was your character cursed with The Black Coin in Mr. Smith's King of the Moon adventure? Now other authors can say, "if you're cursed with the Black Coin (SMT002) then go to paragraph 42...". This concept came about to help facilitate cross-solitaire adventures but authors of GM adventures are also welcome to join in the fun. (less...)
T&T Game Codes are made up of (more...) three alpha characters followed by three alphanumeric characters (example: AAAYYY). The first three alpha-characters are unique per author. The last three characters (alphanumeric) can be used however the author sees fit, and are only unique for that author (so authors AAA and BBB can use 001 as an item and AAA001 will be totally different and unrelated to BBB001). If you're an author, you can change your specific codes as often as you'd like but we highly recommend you don't change any published codes! If you release a later version of your adventure and want to update the code to act differently, it's probably best to use a whole new numeric code. (less...)
I'm an author! How do I get one of these fabulous codes?
That's easy! Ardenstone Adventures has (more...) volunteered to host these codes. The T&T community is pretty small, so the initial access is going to be somewhat moderated to help ensure no one pretends to be someone else. Please do the following:
- Create an account (if you don't already have one) by registering at the forum.
- Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know:
I keep a big list of solitaire adventures and I'll be happy to link you in as the appropriate author.
- Your username here.
- The name you are (or will be) published under.
- An adventure you've written (I just need one; include the URL if it's hosted or sold online), unless you haven't published one yet.
- If you're on Trollhalla then please include your Trollhalla name (I'm Rrrhommbus).
- Once you're marked as an Author in the system, you can come back here and choose a unique T&T Author Game Code!
- You'll also be able to add game codes and you'll appear on the lists below.
- CDP - Owner/Author: Chris Palmer
- SUE - Owner/Author: Susan Davis
- SUE01A - Invasion of Pounders from the adventure "01: The Fall of Llanarian"
Description: Antar-Khial has invaded Pounders, in the (non-Trollworld) "Arvenesse" setting. Invading troops are present throughout western Pounders, including otherworldly monsters.
- SUE01C - Portal Key Captured from the adventure "01: The Fall of Llanarian"
Description: Antar-Khial has captured the Penza portal key.
- SUE01D - Dyddgu dies from the adventure "01: The Fall of Llanarian"
Description: Death of Dyddgu ferch Cynddelw, NPC from the Invasion series.
- SUE01F - Llanarian Overrun from the adventure "01: The Fall of Llanarian"
Description: Antari troops have sacked Caer Arian and Arianport and overrun all of Llanarian as far as Rhyd Blaen, in the (non-Trollworld) "Arvenesse" setting.
- SUE01K - Portal Key from the adventure "01: The Fall of Llanarian"
Description: The PC has a key to the interdimensional portal network.
- SUE01M - Monsters Revealed from the adventure "01: The Fall of Llanarian"
Description: It is revealed that Antar-Khial has been gating in otherworldly monsters in their invasion of Pounders.
- SUE01P - Hue and Cry from the adventure "01: The Fall of Llanarian"
Description: Antar-Khial learns that the PC is escaping with the portal key, and sends forces in pursuit.
- SUE03P - Portal Open from the adventure "03: The Ruins of Penza"
Description: A character from Arvenesse has opened the Penza portal, and may now be used in offworld adventures.
- SUE03T - Trollworld to Arvenesse from the adventure "03: The Ruins of Penza"
Description: A Trollworld character has reached the surface from the portal, and may now be used in Arvenesse adventures.
- SUE04A - Arvenesse to Trollworld from the adventure "04: Island of the Ogre Queen"
Description: A character from Arvenesse has reached the ship to Gull from the portal, and may now be used in Trollworld adventures.
- SUE04P - Portal Open from the adventure "04: Island of the Ogre Queen"
Description: A character from Trollworld has opened the Vellaland portal, and may now be used in offworld adventures.
- SUE13A - Princess Tangwystyl from the adventure "13: The Quest of Princess Tangwystyl"
Description: The missing princess has been located, and her fate revealed.
- SUE13Z - Victory! from the adventure "13: The Quest of Princess Tangwystyl"
Description: End of Antar-Khial/Pounders war in the (non-Trollworld) Arvenesse setting. Cancels SUE01A.
- SUE19Z - Big Bad Defeated from the adventure "19: The Hidden Fortress of the White Witch"
Description: Defeat of the Big Bad, and end of the main threat to the Arven Alliance. Implies SUE13Z; cancels SUE01A.
You'll need to use your forum username and password to log in. Don't have one? Go to the forum and register!